07-26-2014, 03:46 PM   #21
Downfourit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayMo View Post
^nice car but for some reason the wheels don't look right on the car,probably would look better if they were bigger but in general these wheels look better on the E90,E92 but that's just my opinion.
Thanks, and I know what you're saying, with an H&R drop and it would look even better, and I'm thinking getting a set. The rims are 20" and I have seen 22's on the F13 and it just doesn't look good to me so we just may be completely different in how we see wheels on cars. They fill the wheel well to the point that it just looks like it was not meant to fit in there, not to mention the additional weight, I'm not trying to slow my car down, I want to make it perform better. Check out this E63, same wheels but lowered. I love the aggressive look of the step lip and you can't go wrong with BBS LM styling IMO, I just didn't want to drop $5k on wheels for a leased car. I've had all the name brands and it always ends up the same in the end, the resale value is just stupid low, and I would have bought a used set but I realized that it's really hard to find the right wheels/offsets for the F13 in 20", they have a lot out there for the low offset M's.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0