View Single Post
      08-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #73
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92/E60

I am bias that is why I bought them. They look great even better then M3 competition package multi-spoke wheels or any other BMW wheels in my humble opinion. They are on par with some of the best looking OEM wheels ever made among the car manufacturers.

One can clearly see that they are super popular due to their simple yet sporty and elegant design. Also, they are much more easier to clean and up keep with then some of those multi-spoke wheel that are nightmare to clean thanks to brake dust.

Looking at the pictures one can clearly see how much the 20" optional M6 style wheels stand out compared to regular 19" wheels. They make the M6 look sporty.

Anyways I guess each to his own but I hope BMW keeps offering them for a long time to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmurphy2 View Post
kind of biased seeing as you have them on your car... they WERE great rims, i think its time for BMW to move on and come up with something with some real wow factor seeing as the rest of the car imo has that.
nickname"BAD 3",MHD E85 tune,RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust,VRSF Downpipes, VRSF 7"FMIC,VRSF stock side inlets,SSQV BOV,ECS CP,M-performance alcantara steering,retrofit M3 paddle shifters,Alpina B3 tranny flash,AFE power seal CAI,LED angels,ST Coilovers,M3 upper/lower control arms,E93 M3 Front Swaybar ,235/35/19x9 ,275/30/19x9.5. M sport bumpers, CF diffuser. When in doubt..flat out.
Appreciate 0