United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i xDrive - M Sport Plus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasa bmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug85 View Post
I no longer have pockets left anymore

I try to be good and budget some money aside every month. Once I have enough in the pot, I carry out the modification.

With regards to tyres, I won't carry a spare as that would mean having to carry a jack in the boot etc.

Was thinking of something like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003QHY0..._.qX8EbBGJX1CR

Only thing is though - if you use this, you'll have to replace the tyre. Benefits of carrying a spare is the punctured tyre could possible be saved.
just carry a spare for long trips,,have a foot pump and lighter socket electric pump also,,and some emergency roadside cover,,mine is only.....Your Cover My Breakdown quote is £26.88 ...do not bother with aa/rac etc,,these franchise ones use local driver's,,ive used them,,the wagon that came had rac livery and rac on it,,so he must do cover for them also.my cover is from Your Cover My Breakdown company
Thanks mate, I will take a look into it.

G30 540i xDrive / Stage 3 via BM3 / xHP Stage 3 / Pure 800 Cast Turbo / 5" Catted Downpipe / MST Intake / Remus Exhaust / MSS Springs / 19" JR SL01 & Conti SC7 / 20" BBS CI-R & Michelin PS4S / F90 Sway Bars & Braces / Lots of Gloss Black
Appreciate 0