Quote:
Originally Posted by Jblack4083 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab3032128i View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jblack4083 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDS2015 View Post
Wheels look nice, but I wouldn't want them. They look like a PITA to clean.
If you pay the $110,000 for an M6GC i doubt you're the one cleaning the wheels lol
No one, is going to clean your car better than yourself lol
I see you haven't found the right detailer in your area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoz View Post
I paid 81k for my M3 and I clean it myself, Im sure no one will trust some random person to clean his 110k+ car, unless s/he is pathetic and doesn't give a dam like Paris Hilton.
I see you too have not found the right detailer in your area. I trust my detailer and honestly he has tools I dont have as well as time that I dont have... And my car isn't even close to 81k...

But i do wash my car myself a lot its just that sometimes when i want a super detailed job done... I go to the detailer. I'd probably damage my car using one of those buffer things. I'm not trained in detailing...

So learn then.

I used to not know how to use a buffer, then I got one and asked the detailing shops what they use, etc, and watched how-to's, and now I know.

I do all of my own detailing. I know I only have a 328, but nobody loves my car as much as myself, so I keep it in tip-top shape.

Also, the M6GC will be north of 140k in Canada, which in a few years I'll be able to afford, so if I do buy one, I would clean my own wheels.
So you guys just don't run your cars through the carwash when they get too dirty to look at anymore? My previous car had a $110k price tag and I only hand-washed it once and it never saw a detailer.

BTW, did I get all of the quotes right?
Appreciate 0