View Single Post
      03-12-2014, 03:57 PM   #14
Tirpitz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 328 GT, 2017 i3 REX

I've just starting having an iDrive reboot issue. I have a 2013 X1. Started happening on this Monday. Was playing music from a USB stick and the music stopped and a few seconds later the system rebooted. Music resumed playing.

No troubles on Tuesday but again today I had issues. System repeatedly crashed and rebooted. At one point I hit the skip track button on the wheel and the next track started playing but there was no sounds. No sound played on any tracks and the radio also had no sound. Car stayed that way for about 10 minutes then rebooted again and everything started to play again.

All of this with USB stick in place and an iPhone 5s attached to bluetooth but for calls only. None of this is new- only recent change would be the recent update of the iPhone to iOS 7.1.

I have an appointment at the dealer on Monday. Want this resolved as I have a family road trip planned for the end of March and if it is still broken I either have to go 1,000 miles with no tunes or take my wife's Accord.
Appreciate 0