Superspeed
Captain
Norway
Rep
Drives: 640i, 120d, Cooper S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by HMtheJJ View Post
BMW calls it "comfy access", while Lexus calls it "Easy access", but they are essentially the same thing, making getting in and out of the car with ease, ever parked very closed to a car next to you? being a coupe, having a longer door, the class actually is right in your face when you try to get out from a very tight parking spot, but with window half lowered, you can actually get out of the car, sometimes when it's really tight and close, I have to lower the window all the way so that I could get out, don't know if this makes sense
Yepp, that's what I thought too. Anyway - a good advice is to avoid those tight parking spots. People are increadably careless when opening the doors or manoeuvering out of the spot, hurting your precious. I got my brand new F20 only two weeks ago and it already needs a paint job after some idiot tried to back out without knowing what the front end of his car did. Of course he didn't leave a note. I was so mad I could have gone up in smoke when seeing it.

About door handles: I could swear my F12 door handles were all black. But this thread made me check it out. Surprise: They have chrome elements! They blend neatly into the overall design, so thats why I didn't notice earlier. Which is remarkable, since I spend at least two hours every Sunday by cleaning and caring for the car. True love it is