01-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #314
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan83 View Post
ummmm what? Your team is not the healthiest....Face it your team isnt super bowl caliber this year. You cant even admit it. That's the worst part. I never said the Eagles would win the bowl but they are a better team than the Giants (The games they played together speak for themselves). If you want a championship go watch the yankees try and buy one and still fail.

LOL @ NY egos

I enjoy this!
Lets break these brilliant statements down

Your team is not the healthiest No not at all but they still put a team on the field that was capable of winning the division

Face it your team isnt super bowl caliber this year
We will see, they are in the playoffs so they have a chance, the Eggles cannot because they are playing golf

(The games they played together speak for themselves)
We split the series and Cruz OWNED Nmandi both games

If you want a championship go watch the yankees try and buy one and still fail.
27 rings, Phillies 2.....Eagles 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan83 View Post
I was saying the Giants are not contenders due to injuries (mainly DBs). The Eagles played poorly and blew to many games early in the season. I cant root for another East team its just not in me to do so. I look forward to next season as always to continue the trash talk! Personally I would like to see the Texans pull it off but not with Delhomme or Yates at the helm. Packers seem like the mostly likely winners at this point.
I was saying the Giants are not contenders due to injuries (mainly DBs)
Take a look at your deam team DB's ...how did that work for ya?

I look forward to next season as always to continue the trash talk!
Just like every year...wait till next year
Appreciate 0