12-11-2011, 06:42 AM   #1105
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garduna View Post
This card was off the hook O_O!!! I'm just gonna do some quickie comments before I crash.

If Big Nog kept it a ground and pound fight, I seriously think he could have won it but the fact that he forced it into a grappling bout was just a bad move.

KoreanZombie....... O_O!!!!

Damn, there was moments when everyone thought Machida could have done it. Little glimmers of hope. Just like Big Nog, he wouldn't tap. Those 2 guys seriously got balls.

Anderson Silva with a serious shoulder injury and fighting jones immediately, fuck no. He needs two fight either sonnen or munoz. THEN he can have a superfight. But tbh, it really is a bit of a mismatch if a superfight happens in 2013 and beyond. Silva's getting old, Jones isn't even at his prime yet. Different era and timing. It would be a great fight but by that time, it'll be too mismatched.
Little Nog looked good, glad he's back in the mix.
+ 1 I think Big Nog could have won by TKO instead of attempting a submssion. I'm sure he regrets it.

I think the only person who can stop Jones is Silva, even then I think if it goes to the ground it's hard to stop those elbows. I think Silva could finish him with a couple quick punches though. Great card. The Homminick KO was crazy.
Appreciate 0