m5sparky
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiavelM3 View Post
Post em up.
There is only one vid out there with a modded GTR racing a brand new M6.
Post up all of your so called 20 vids of a GTR spanking the new M6
Fact is, there aren't too many vids out there.
You keep bringing up track times from professional drivers. Are you a pro driver? Nope
Anyway, I think you're missing the point. These vids are showing the new M6 against the '12 GTR from a roll and one from a dig. There is another one from a dig in the wet - where the M6 won. You can quote professional driver times, Top Gear, Nurburgring times, all day long but at the end of the day, it don't mean jack $h1t
Why? Because you're not a pro and neither will be the guy you may race in an M6
Real world scenario would be light to light, rolling race on the hwy, rolling race on a frontage road and in some cases, an air strip etc.

there obviously isnt alot on youtube because the car just came out. why dont you compare it to a 2013 then? why compare to a older model lol. mall cruiser vs supercar. and yes i do track my car if that makes you sleep better at night. hell even the m3 to me is a far superior car at the trace track and daily driver over the m6 to me at least it was . im sure everyone has their own opion on a daily.

- 2013 GTR BE - pearl white, FBO on e85, ccm rotors, ported intake manifold, jacks drag950 trans. ADV10 wheels, matte carbon fiber upgrades.
- 2013 BMW M5 - silverstone , Dinan stage 2 with dinan exhaust.
- 2013 GMC Sierra Denali 1500
Appreciate 0