View Single Post
      11-15-2012, 09:18 PM   #17
Stonehands
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionP View Post
Man stonehands, the technician in me is always trying to fix equipment and I hate intermittent bugs. They are always the worse to trouble shoot.

Have you played around with the bluetooth anymore? Checking to see if it only happens on days you synced a phone? Or after hitting any bumps potholes. Do you use the navigation alot? Does it after using nav with route directions or anything?
That is a nice graphic you put together. Is that your actual vehicle? Very sharp. I use bluetooth everytime I sync my phone entering the car everyday. Not related as far as I can tell. Not related to bumps or potholes. Does not have the loose wire characteristic. It is more an external interference feel. Has not been related to my NAV. It resembles the static old attenuators make when they develop corrosion on the coil over time. Cleaned up with lectric spray. I have only been able to correlate with location and possibly refueling but it has also occured when not refueling but in the same area. I am checking back with my dealer's master service tech tomorrow.
Appreciate 0