03-02-2014, 09:26 PM   #17
mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F13 M6 (Fully Modded)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch Massacre View Post
Again, I apologize fro the quality, or lack thereof. I'm not a great photographer and this is only a phone but here are some more:

John, my concern with this drop was the same as yours. I didn't want the car to be leveled flat, I didn't want it too look like the tire was under the lip, I wanted to lessen the gap but still keep some of it and have a slanted stance. Luckily this is exactly what I got. The car already has a slanted stance stock, an this deep has so far kept that look. The drop is an even 1inch front and back so whatever slant was there before still remains, and I guess the weight of the engine in the front helps this out a bit. I was running the 10mm spacers for a week before getting the springs and that's what actually drove me to get them. While I loved the way the rears looked on 10mm, for the front the spacers just made the gap more noticeable, they were also too far out then by about 2mm as I was running the stock tires which feature a rim protecting bulge. This made the car look a bit too beefy and "american muscle-ish" from some angles. With the drop now it looks just perfect as the fronts tucked in very slightly. I give this stance a 9/10 (a perfect 10 would be AlpineAlpineM6's stance which is on coilovers). I deducted .05 based on the somewhat diminished ride quality (which is easily forgettable) and another .05 on the fact that I would have actually preferred a .08 inch drop on the rear to accentuate the slant even further.
Looks awesome.
No side cams?

"The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive." - Coco Chanel.
Appreciate 0