Automobilist
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5, 911 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3sparky
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Esq. View Post
This vid has to be a fake because the GTR is the fastest car ever. No car can beat it.

Keep em coming!
im not saying nothing can beat it, but from the numerous testing done on it its a bargain supercar, check the nurbergring or top gear and see where an m6 sits. for one its dumb to even argue about a quick roll race lol , for two he wouldnt beat a 2012 stock to stock, if the gtr was runnign the factory set 93 octane. id challenge anyone in sacto area for a race. il lower my boost to match the 2012 hp and il prove it to ya. these type of posts give off false advertisement. i can give you 20 posts of gtrs spanking the m6 on you tube as well...
Hey man not trying to add to the flame war here I just don't understand why the GTR owners are so riled up about these vids. All these vids show are an M6 being faster than a GTR on these particular occasions, nothing more. I can show you vid of an M3 getting passed by a Jetta wagon during a DE at LRP. Does that mean a Jetta is faster than an M3? No, it means the driver of the M3 didn't know WTF he was doing.

Point is there are a lot of variables in street racing. There is always someone faster so try not to get all butt hurt because someone posted a vid showing a GTR getting beat by an M6. Take it for what it's worth.

Btw the driver of the M3 in the example above was me - in my first DE.
Appreciate 0