View Single Post
      11-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #4
Stonehands
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoyejordan View Post
I went from the 04 745 to 06 650 vert and then to 10 650 Vert now anxiously waiting for my F12... I understand his gripe about the interior of the car but the 7 series is a luxury liner.. a limo of sorts... the 650 is a sports car. I actually think they've improved the seats a lot. My 06 650 used to wear me out just on short 3 hr road trips. Once you get a 6er it is hard to want to drive anything else. Especially when you drop the top.... dang!!!
Previously; 98 M3 sedan, 07 550i sport pack, 10 550i m-tech sport pack and now F13. My current ride feels like the culmination of the previous ones. It has a heavier almost lead sled feel in certain setups. In short, best car I have owned (including my american muscle and jags)! The combination of performance, looks, status and luxury is truly unique at this price point. I also noticed the close proximity of the brake and gas. I just assumed it had something to do with heel toe driving during race maneuvers. I am awaiting the 2 day M school so I will likely find out.
Appreciate 0