Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motif View Post
Touche' but...I never said that he deserved a title shot, i just think that he always fails when it counts the most. Faber is good peeps though, does USO tours and is cool to his fans. He is easy to like as a person and a fighter. I should be a Barao fan by default cause he is from the same BJJ association as me, New Union but...I am gonna see how he does down the road.
yea, Faber is a great guy and tough as nail, the Mike Brown fight were he broke both hands and is still there throwing elbows or even the Aldo fight were his leg got destroyed and he never quit, homeboy has lots of heart. I've always been a fan but somewhere along the line he either lost a step or others just got that much better, cause like you said, he tends to fall a tad short against the very elite. Although I must admit, I thought he won against Cruz last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW86 View Post
The prelims were great. I actually called all of fight/ko/sub of the night as I was watching it. I thought the main card was pretty average though. I dozed off a few times, bit disappointing.
yea, I fell asleep, literally, during the Congo fight. Then woke up as the Lombard fight was about to start and was like hell yea, then had to fight the urge to fall asleep again since nothing was going on
Appreciate 0