Sweeper
Second Lieutenant
Latvia
Rep
Drives: F10 , R8 , F30 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacSmallFries View Post
To the executives at Hamann (I know you guys read through these comments):

Why do you continually approve crap like this for production? Have you looked at Vorsteiner and how successful they have become simply by creating aesthetically pleasing products? It was only a few years ago that no one on these forums knew they existed. I realize that a lot of your customers are located in the middle east and Asia where more extreme designs are more acceptable among buyers. However, no one in North America would seriously consider buying these kits unless they had poor taste.

You guys should take some time and discuss the possiblity of creating a new design language with your designers.

PS --Placing vents on rocker panels looks ridiculous, get rid of it.

I know few of executives of Hamann in person. I'm not a fan of their design either.

But when I asked the same questions , but in more polite way. The answer was pretty simple.

60% of their sales goes to ASIA region , most to China and Taiwan.
15% goes to Arabs
15% goes to Post soviet (Russia , Ukraine and Belarus)

10% is everything else , including the USA.

Asia , arabs and russians are so into this strange design that they buy out storage fully.

So why bother to change the way they design , if there are specific group who like the way Hamann or ACS do their products (both have very strange design indeed) , why to compete with the way BMW M devision do design , it's weiser to have their own piece of pie.

They just have their own market segment , that's it.
Appreciate 0