01-19-2014, 02:53 PM   #67
Asbjorn
Captain
China
Rep
Drives: Z4 N54 DCT (VTT GC lites)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodandEvil View Post
Do you have any idea what you are saying here? You apparently don't recognize yourself as Chinese by saying you are Hong Konger, I don't have a problem with that. However, it is ridiculous and stupid to say Chinese customers are retarded since there are no way for you to prove this and you simply couldn't know all rich people in China. I'm just taking a guess here, you are just ignorant and jealous since you probably couldn't afford a car at this level. And this explains a lot.
+1

But in his/her defense: We all know that Americans sometime feel bad or even scared about China's growing influence on the economy... Now try and imagine if your entire country was being taken over by China. Imagine that Washington suddenly had to report to Beijing. That is what is happening in HK. So when Hong Kongers feel the need to call one billion people retarded it is clearly the result of something other than a couple of decorated headrests... and given the history, I really wish it did not have to be that way.

Anyway, if you cut all the noise and culture away, I think everyone would agree the headrests look nice. Chinese characters are beautiful and it is not something we see everyday on German cars.
Appreciate 0