View Single Post
      08-07-2015, 10:19 PM   #15
supremepower
Supreme Leader
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80, 996GT2, 996TT, 991RS 356b

Who are you speaking with when you call them if you don't mind me asking?

It appears that they have a bunch of new guy's working the phone and in the sales department

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmantoo View Post
jnkirk1974 - I'm surprised to hear that your valves broke!?! Mine never broke because I never received them. Also, I can't provide feedback to the quality because, once again, I never received them.

Did you keep the system on the car, with the broken valves? Did you contact GTHaus? What did GTHaus do or say? How is coming along so far with or without the valves?

I have heard nothing but great comments on the quality and sound. Your comments come as a surprise. I don't doubt GTHaus's quality or sound. My issue is with their service and how they can send a product that is not complete. Also, my concern was how they could set improper expectations by giving false delivery dates, over and over again?

Autohaus Frankfurt - Being a dealer, what are you thoughts? Have you ever come across this? The dealer I purchased the exhaust from has not been the most ideal, with communication, but I can't blame them since they were not the ones with the broken promises or sent a product with poor quality control.

Autohaus Frankfurt, in a previous post, you provided more insight on the possible causes for the delay's (more than my dealer or GTHaus provided) which I find commendable. But what are you thoughts on sending equipment that is not complete? What would be a dealers prospective or responsibility? I apologize if this inappropriate or if this is placing you in an awkward position. Please feel free to PM me with your answer, in case you believe this should not be a public conversation, or simply ignore my question. I will respect any decision.

On a positive note, someone from GTHaus called me today. They said they will make it right. I hope they can make "IT" right too. I’ll let everyone know if they actually follow up and deliver, this time.

Sales & service of BBS Street & Motorsport products.
BBS Highest Volume Dealer 2015 thru 2022
All the top brands at the prices and service you can count on. Professional installation.
Appreciate 0