03-14-2017, 03:26 AM   #4
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by clomeli21 View Post
Hello all,

In November I leased a 2016 M6 convertible. Got an incredible deal! Loved the car had an M3 e93 before so it was a nice upgrade. A few months into it... in mid January I was in my first ever :::knocks on wood::: car accident.

I was very fortunate and came out of the accident with only a bone fracture to the eye socket. Car was in bad shape, so the safety features did their job! Now that I am getting back to speed... I have to face the reality of another car purchase. One very small side of me said to go with a banger car, or mid price SUV. Then the majority of me said go back to BMW and see what they've got.

Test drove a 2017 X6M and honestly... loved it. Great ride & power... feels like you're in a sports car. Very good looking too. Unfortunately BMW Financial wanted to give me a slightly higher (+1 point) rate because the M6 was still showing on my credit report. Even though they acknowledge the M6 was paid off... they couldn't offer me the same rate as they did 3 months prior. So I walked... and now debating on:

1. Wait the 2-3 weeks it will take for my credit report to refresh and get the X6M.
2. Shop around and find a good deal on a new or very slightly used M6.
3. Any other cars out there to consider? Test drove an Audi S7. Liked it, didnt love it. Thought about a RR SVR but not sure I'd like it after the first few months.

What to do????
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0