07-20-2010, 06:03 AM   #55
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
I agree. I also agree with your revisions in the above photoshops. I always agree with your fine attention to detail. I remember that time you chopped the E9x interior to be more shaped like the E46 aswell, it looked great

I also agree what you said in the other thread about the 3 coupe and sedan being totally different. The annoying thing is I now like them both for what they are, but BMW should have made them look a lot more alike because they are the same series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine325ci View Post
wow you remember that e9x interior? wow i lost that picture. yeah the 3 series should have just kept the E92 front end and the E90 rear on both 2 and 4 door versions. just like the E92 M3 sedan.
The 3 Series Coupé E30 was a 2 door 3 Series Sedan E30. With the 3 Series E36 BMW slightly changed the rear and on the 3 Series E46 they changed the headlights shape on LCI models. About M E92 vs. M E90, eventhouh I like coupés, I like the sedan more, it is way more agressive, sepcially in the back. First BMW wanted to make the 3 Series E92/E93 a 4 Series. The problem was that for the M model it would have to be called M4. I think BMW should build the Sedan and Coupé exactly the same or completely different. In fact, I would prefere them to be completely different (inside and out), like this you will not hesitate between Coupé and Sedan, just like you would never hesitate between 5 Series Sedan and 6 Series Coupé, though the 6 Series is in fact a 5 Series Coupé.

To HKS: Could you do a photoshop (if you have time and are interested) of an M3 E90 but as coupé, only two doors? It should look much better than M3 E92.
Appreciate 0