JimM6GC
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M6 GC; '16 B6

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_999 View Post
PS Get the blue one with red
My wife is definitely leaning in that direction.

This morning, I received an email from the sales manager of McKenna with the subject line "How Are We Doing?" I responded by referring him to our Yelp review. In response, I received the following email from Dan:

Good Morning James,

I am completely dumbfounded. I thought I was extremely nice and pleasant showing you and your wife around the vehicles, staying late to accommodate you and I ended up getting the deal that you and your wife asked for. I guess my excitement and amazement at the fact that they agreed to the deal on the B7 for you excited me so much and I was excited for you that I wanted you to take advantage of the deal...especially after you had explained to me that Irvine was asking $20,000 over sticker and here I was saving you $30,000! I was excited for you that you would get the car you wanted at the price you had requested. Instead, for some reason, I was saving you $30,000 off of another dealer's price and I turn out to be the bad guy...because I was "pressuring you to take the deal."

I'm very sorry if you took my good intentions in a bad way.

Warmest Regards,

Dan Rowand
Internet Sales Manager
(XXX) XXX-XXXX
McKenna BMW

A real upscale and mature guy, eh? Aside of the fact that the deal was for a B6, not a B7, when I contemplate the concept of a salesman who can't close a deal with someone who is ready, willing, and able to buy the product from him at the stated price, the term "winner" does not immediately come to mind.

Last edited by JimM6GC; 12-27-2014 at 11:39 PM..
Appreciate 0