View Single Post
      12-20-2013, 11:28 PM   #1
disruptv
Major
Rep
Drives: 3M

Garage List
09 3m  [0.00]
e63/64 LCI Full LED replacement Headlghts (no more aftermarket bulbs!)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 760.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Up for sale/swap are my 08 Full LED Angel Eye Headlights...These headlights were expertly done by Jay @ LightModz...One of the if not the BEST in the business!

Heres a quick description of his work:

"Permasealed BMW Headlights require a lot of extra work and caution to open. LIGHTMODZ has perfected the ability to open, scrape away the sealant, and reseal these lights without damaging them or leaving unsightly pry marks. It may take a little longer to do but its well worth it. Cutting into your headlights can cause more problems with condensation in the future. With our method we can also easily open them up should they need to be serviced or modded in the future. Enjoy the pictures and let us know if you have any questions about this project"

Some Pics:

These lights are absolutely phenomenal and receive compliments all the time...there is no static or radio interference and they dim on and off like stock angel eyes. They will also not destroy your angel eye and headlight housings like HID angel eyes as they emit less heat.

Im looking to swap out my headlights with someone who has oem 08-10 6series or m6 headlights plus a cash difference from their behalf ...I prefer local but will ship them out as long as the buyer has a set he can ship out to me..please contact me for details via pm or email me @ bmsent@gmail.com

Appreciate 0