View Single Post
      04-18-2015, 08:47 PM   #10
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad850csi View Post
I drove a 650i and I found that the throttle response was terrible. The one I drove was an N63tu with 330kw and I honestly didn't realise you could make a car feel that slow with that much power!

In saying that, now that I've driven an M6 as well, the DCT gearbox and ride isn't as refined as the 650i so I guess it can depend on what you're looking for too. A 650i with a flash tune could be fast but still very comfortable
Today C5driver and I attended in McLaren event in Newport beach. They introduced 570s including all of the performance capability and features this car is offering. Then I asked the guy to let me test drive the car. They didn't have the car for test drive (the one they introduced was pre-production) but he offered me test driving a 12C. Well it was blessing to test drive that super car so I took the opportunity. After 1-2 minutes driving the guy trusted me and let me push the car to the limit in sport mode and track mode ... It's a fantastic fast car and I loved it. great handling and great driving experience. The driver's seat position and steering wheel style give you lots of confidence to rape the car and as he said I drove the car the way it's meant to be driven BUT guys trust me in power delivery, torque and DCT department, M6 is a winner PERIOD. I know it's hard to believe but please go ahead and test drive both cars and push them to the limit then you will get what I am talking about.
I wish the next generation of M6 will be 5-6" in shorter length and 400-500 lb lighter... and NO AWD PLEASE
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 1