11-28-2012, 05:15 PM   #64
andreo
BMW Enthusiast
Macao
Rep
Drives: Citrin Black 650i Coupé (F13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo7ammed-87
man what do you think now about the -- 2VH - Integral Active Steering ???

there is any problems on it ??

i have order it on my car .. and i afraid from it .. from any problems on this option ..

i hope there is no problems on this option ..
The 2VH IAS gives you variable steering radius for both the front and rear wheels. The end result is effortless maneuvering around tight bends at low speeds and close to zero body roll when making fast lane changes at high speeds. It makes passing other cars on the highway so effortless and graceful, giving you the feeling that the vehicle is pointing straight the whole time. And you can do it fast too with full control.

Overall, the IAS makes the vehicle turn and maneuver like a vehicle shorter than what it really is. My previous car was an E92 335i with AS and the F13 with IAS makes the E92 felt more clumsy around bends. I can perform U-turns in one turn with the F13 that I could never do with the E92. You can literally see how well it works when using surround view. Engage Parking Assist and you will be able to sit back and marvel at the almost magical twisting and turning to execute a parallel park using IAS. So far, it has presented me with zero problems; just pure confidence despite the increased length of the vehicle.

Some people love it and some loathe it. You know where I stand.
Appreciate 0