View Single Post
      11-02-2012, 07:33 PM   #6
Stonehands
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 M6 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed BMW Viscous View Post
Do you have any pics? Also, Is BMW giving this school for purchasing an M vehicle?

When I purchased my 2003 M5, I was graciously sent to Spartanburg South Carolina for the 2 Day M school there... I remember winning all the races even though i had never formally raced before. I Still have the Certificate they gave to us. Fun stuff.. Can't wait to do it again
I have lots of pics. Unfortunately, I am still trying to figure out how to load them onto this venue. I do not facebook so it will take some time. I am sure I will figure it out (I passed the sixth grade but someone called Jimi Hendrix was big back then).

As for the M-school, BMW stopped providing it to M-purchasers in Oct 11 for some reason. When I inquired about it (I was pretty disappointed as I found this out after I had already completed my purchase) the representative informed me that BMW was making so much on paying customers and the comped M buyers were setting back the paying customers, they decided to accomodate the purchasers.

Nevertheless, I am undeterred. I will purchase it if I have to. I am on a waiting list. I have been called up once but it was too short notice. I remain encouraged.
Appreciate 0