View Single Post
      01-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
zoltans4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '14 650 coupe

2014 650i or order 2015 650i?

Following the 650i for quite a few months. Im finally ready to pull the trigger and do something.
not sure if you guys have some insight.

So, basically the newest is that you can now get a 650 with the M sport EDITION, and basically it includes premium, executive, lighting, driver assist package, etc. Basically everything I want, so the MSRP is just basically 1 option that is $4800 and thats it. Not bad.

I sorta forgot but I think December had some really good deals, but anyway I actually had some numbers run (obviously on Jan pricing). The deal isn't too bad because the edition option saves you money, but the incentives in this month kinda suck.
I should note I am looking to lease!

So, I said for sure I am waiting until Feb. because its only about a week away so it wouldn't hurt to see if the leasing deals get better.

Now it looks like we are close to 2015 release in a few months. So the question is what to do. Anyone have experience on what BMW does here usually? Theoretically you should be looking to get rid of old stock 2014, but sometimes they move the residual down because they are at year end so leasing ends up sucking and buying is better. They could also have no deals on 2015 being new...

any advice and info would be great. It does look like the 2015 will only have minor changes with 1 being the idrive touch deal...

thanks
Appreciate 0