View Single Post
      12-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
mr-karim
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F13 M6 (Fully Modded)

1) Obviously Sapphire black, you wont see as much scratches as if you pick Carbon black (by the way, carbon black looks blue in a sunny weather)
2) Yes same tire sizes, you can powder coat your rims later, as well as tint your windows and grills (you will have a batmobile style)
2a) 433M are exclusive only to the GC, but if you pay, you can get any wheels on any car! If you're buying gran coupe, go for 433M, will make your car look more stable, it's a big car, almost as big as 7 series.
3) A lot of people have wood in their cars, not a big deal! But carbon fiber is different, it screams that you have a serious sports car. I know carbon fiber is free for m cars, and piano black wood is a $1000 option, but if you compare two parts separately, carbon fiber is actually a lot more expensive than any wood.

Good luck making a decision, it's an expensive car, don't want to screw this up. If I were to buy gran coupe, I'd personally pick metalic blue color, looks amazing if you tint windows and the grille.
Appreciate 0