View Single Post
      12-13-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
davuusM6GC
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe

More help with M6 GC

Need some more help with M6GC options:
1. Sapphire Black or Carbon Black (if available)? The reason I am going dark is because unfortunately I have to be less conspicuous. You know, "stealth wealth"...
2. For some reason I like 343Ms better too (PackerFan!), and again I guess they are less conspicuous as well. However, if I choose this option, will they be the same sized tires?!? Are the M6 coupe and GC 343M wheels different from the M5 or the same? If I got 343s Would I be sacrificing some of the added performance I would have gotten with the 433Ms?
2a. I have been advised not to "water down" my M6 GC, so would the 343M be a step down since the 433M are exclusive only to the GC? 343M is still "M5/M6" exclusive, right? Again, per above if the performance is the same then I'll feel better
3. Starting to think the Poplar Grey trim will "water down" the M6, though technically it is an option. But just not sure about the Carbon Fibre. Maybe bc I have a carbon fibre guitar (check out blackbird guitars!) and see that finish everyday. This decision is going to kill me...

Thanks in advance guys for your awesome feedback.
Appreciate 0