04-09-2015, 01:18 PM   #4
chask
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bönz View Post
Not usually a fan of gold wheels, but they somehow work with the grey. Now if you could wrap or paint the other chrome trim to match, that would look neat.
I'm with Bönz on this one. If someone said gold wheels to me a couple of months ago my initial reaction would have been to cringe a little bit. Then I see a picture like this, or of the white one with gold wheels I first saw, and just love the look. I have a feeling Bönz has a really good idea here. Maybe testing it by wrapping them to match would be a great way to see which if not all would be a good look.

Even some of the car colors I would never buy are now looking pretty good to me once you all get through with tweaking them. It's one of the things I love about this place - everybody is doing something a bit different but it all looks pretty darn good if not down right fantastic (oh, to be honest there have been two mods I still do not like). Seeing some of these "I'd never do that to mine" looks you guys have been kind enough to post has really opened my eyes and ended up adding several things to my car - and more are coming . Thanks everyone!
Appreciate 0