Twitch Massacre
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
I12 BMW i8  [0.00]
F13 BMW M6  [0.00]
Best ride quality and most adjustability, longest installation, most expensive, needs EDC delete:
Coilovers (KWV3s)

Good ride quality and some adjustability, moderate installation, moderately expensive, keeps EDC:
KW HAS

Bad ride quality, no adjustability, nice pre-set drop, easiest installation and least expensive, keeps EDC:
H&R Springs

In a nutshell you can go the lowest on Coilovers, but I really don't see why you would want to go lower than what you can go on springs. The ride quality is the best but you'll lose EDC and will be spending a ton of money on a system that's really more about track use when less expensive springs can do the same. KW HAS is the middle ground between springs and coils. Can be adjusted and ride great, they go lower in the rear than H&Rs, while H&Rs can go lower in the front. H&Rs are the least expensive and have the easiest "slap on and go" installation, but they ruin the ride quality. I'd go with the HAS, only reason I didn't is because they took forever to become out with them and I was lowered by the time they came out.

Really don't see how n0shadowkick feels he needs to go lower on H&Rs. I'm on them and the drop in the front is about as low as I'd want to go. Anything lower would involve some major tucking of the wheel under the fender which I think is a terrible look.
Coming Soon:
2016 BMW M4 GTS De-Winged and Bagged on 22s
Appreciate 0