View Single Post
      01-09-2015, 11:13 AM   #22
AstonMartian777
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 F06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif507 View Post
a guy, his name is LENNY WU, he works at RENNTECH (they tune lots of german cars mercedes porsche etc) dont know if youve heard of it, however he is offering me A FULL ECU TUNE, he says he has completely cracked the ECU thanks to a machine given to him by porsche that allows him to access the bmw computer on the m5/m6 . hes asking me take down the ecus from the car, ship it to him in the usa and he will re-write everything on the ecu. he claims 620hp to the wheels which will give you a healty 745hp. which sounds sick, dont know dont know.. this tuning shit is so abstract i dont know what to believe in anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! asking price for the tune is $3,500 and he sent me a vid of the car rolling, limitter will be gone, no cel with catless. the complete works..

lol and i understand what you mean about the price of the dynotime, but rememebr i live in PANAMA CITY, PANAMA. total population is 4,000,000 so no doubt services like these are very rare and since there is not much competition in the market people take advantage of it. ))
620whp that's as far as they get ?