View Single Post
      03-24-2013, 01:02 AM   #36
sonicbimmer19
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E88 and F32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine F31
It's always interesting to me when people debate what things (in this case a car) are "worth". Every one of us on this forum drives a car that someone else believes is "over priced" and "not worth it".

Only the people that can truly afford an M6 Gran Coupe can debate whether or not it's "worth it". For people like me, it doesn't matter if it's $100 or $200 or $300K. I cant buy that! But I sure love it and appreciate it and aspire to own one.

I couldn't always afford the 328i that now sits in my garage... now I can and yes, it's worth it! It's all relative.
+++++++++++++1

I couldn't agree more. I have a 128i conv and depending on where I am/who I talk to, but quite often I get such jealousy comments. They go out of their way to let me know something along the lines of my car is unnecessary luxury
(Yes, I am young(er) than an average BMW owner)

A poster above joked that a guy who drives these cars (M6) are guys with unusually small penis trying to prove something with money (forget exactly what he/she said) I wonder what size penis, these folks hating over what I personally consider a properly priced car just because they can't afford it, is

Arguing M5 price vs M6 can't be more comical. That's literally comparing E63 to SL550 or CL550, $ wise and also class/style/elegance wise

Ps. I love the M5
And I have a 128i conv and 528i, but can't afford a M6; I'm not biased.
I'm happy for higher budget BMW fans wanting real sexy coupe and exclusivity that dont want to go to Benz or Maserati
Appreciate 0