View Single Post
      01-11-2018, 11:15 AM   #69
fun ticket
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
I am curious. Did you lease the Raptor or buy it? If it is a lease, then just leave it outside and get something smaller when the lease is up. If not, your idea of removing the braces sounds like an easy solution until a storm comes. At that point, I would look for a secure parking garage to store it during the storm and put the braces back on the garbage door for the storm. Good luck.
I bought the Raptor

UPDATE FOR TODAY:

Builders sales person came back and said she felt bad about what happened and had continued to work the issue internally. The builder has now agreed to move our contract to another lot and they will waive the $5K change fee. We pay for the garage extension $5700 and the lot upgrade. All fair in my book. I a still waiting on feedback from the attorney but it is moot at this point. The only thing we told the builder was were consulting with an attorney for our options.

The kicker lol.........the available lot is very good, wife and I like it. However, house built next door has the same elevation (front design) as the one we picked out so thats a no no. It doesn't matter to me but it is a big deal to the wifey. I am not getting in the middle of that. I told her it was her decision and I was fine either way; stay with current home or move to different lot.
Appreciate 1
wrickem2101.00