05-19-2012, 12:18 PM   #2
southern6er22
Southern6er22
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 650i xDrive M Sport Coupe

Garage List
Car looks beautiful! Congrats!

Regarding the headrests, you mentioned that you don't have the comfort seats. Over here we get the 20-way comfort as standard, and the headrests are more rectangular with wings that fold out for lateral support. Is this what the UK spec with comfort seats, or do the headrests look the same? Just curious.

I love the shadowline on the vert. Haven't seen many of these as there are few M Sport verts in general, and even fewer with shadowline as its currently not on the US cars.

Do the 640d vehicles in the UK have the full LED option? I can't recall ever seeing one with the LEDs. Maybe no one is getting them, but, again, I'm just curious.

BMW's do e some weird stuff with this car in different markets, so I'm just trying to figure it out - that's assuming there is some rhyme or reason behind it

Again, congrats on the car and enjoy! Glad to hear the diesel's performance is typical of petrol Bimmers. I'm getting about 11 US mpg from my 650xi, so I'm glad to know someone's looking out for the polar bears lol.
Appreciate 0