View Single Post
      02-21-2023, 08:34 AM   #2
TinCanSailor
Fueled by Recycled Dinosaurs!
Rep
Drives: F06 M6

Garage List
Fair winds and followings seas. Sincerely appreciate the out brief. Love my car and my wife is madly in love with her F10 550; I have even tried to buy her an M5 or an M550 and she will not budge from it. She does want an SUV and Range Rovers tickle her fancy. I have heard bad reviews about reliability and would sincerely appreciate any info you can share about models and years to avoid or general insights on why some many folks are down on them.

We were just at BimmerInvasion this past weekend and we basically widow licked every M8 out there. Not to poo poo on the newer beaver toothed M3/M4's as they are nice rides but the place was packed with them which made the classics and modern BMW's that weren't those cars stand out a lot more. All that to say you will definitely stand out in an M8. Wishing you much success on your future endeavors.
2015 F06 M6 Silverstone Metallic II, Individual Full Leather, B&O, Night Vis, CCB, RKAutowerks (CP Rods/Pistons, DI Cams, CF Intakes, Coated DP's & Billet Diff Brace), InfinityAuto Turbo Inlets, Mishi Oil Cooler, JB4, XHP S3, BM S3
Appreciate 0