View Single Post
      01-20-2013, 08:10 AM   #17
M6-4KIX
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 6 M(pkg) Coupe

[QUOTE=roadsta;13339510]M6. (But do not plaster all those fake M badges on it.)

R.[/QUOTE

I now only have the "M" on the trunk.. bit of a stretch, I know, but it does have the M pkg. All the other "Fake M Badges" were installed at the BMW factory! Nothing we can do about that..... unless there's a "Fake M Badge" delete option we haven't seen??

Now I know I'm really going to get some flack for this one.......... just been told our "M specific" rear deck spoiler is in and ready for install. Can't wait to see that.

I've been told possibly 2014 for the M4 availability, so another 5 or 6,000 mi on the 6er before we're back to Mexico (5 months starting this Nov 1st.)

The thread was meant for an "artistic comparison only" as we think the renders are similar to the M6. Our reasons for possible purchase are 6 speed std,.. rear seating capacity,..and the European Delivery with a month's vacation thrown in. So..... 2014 looks pretty good to me. Meanwhile we will continue with the F13 and enjoy every minute. We do love this car.

Pics to come with spoiler installed............ then the "slamming" (from the purists) can once again begin. .............
Appreciate 0