View Single Post
      08-16-2023, 01:55 PM   #5
Buschman
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 650i/2013 Benz GL550

I found a shop. Brought them chocolate malts cause it was hot. Because of that they did the cutouts. No one wants to do them. It is very hard to find a qualified welder that will do it. Expect 500.00 for good work. Other places closer to 300.00 and the speed shops want 1100.00 (fucking joke) it took multiple bends to level out the cutout and keep it from touching heat curtains. Wow does it sound amazing. I did the electric. It wasn't hard but you need to understand what you are doing. Found good YouTube that backed up my plan too. It is welded nice, all electronics is tucked away and it only opens and closes when I have my seat belt on. (Best fuse in trunk for me to use LOL)
Took 2hrs to find out it only works with car on and seatbelt on. Lol
In Lawrenceville GA go and talk to Dave at Mighty Mufflers and bring 3 chocolate malts from DQ next store. Good family owned shop. Next ready for stage 1.
Oh yes also had rims refinished from gloss black and road rash galore to perfect Evo gray with metallic flake in mint condition for $550 (take on and off, acid dip, resurface and fix rash, align rim, power coat any color, Clearcoat, mount and balance) for $550 wtf. ALLIED WHEEL RECYCLING IN BURFORD GA. Also done in 1 to 2 days max. Also paint calipers as well.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0