Downfourit
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 Gran Coupe`

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickDiaz View Post
Great job!!

I'm actually a little surprised that you chose to go with 40 series tire up front.

Lowered with h&r myself and probably will stick with the 30 series or 35 max when using a 20" wheel.

perhaps the gc gets a lower drop? I'm satisfied with my front end drop on the gc, but not my rear. Did you feel the same after getting it lowered?
I went with OEM sized tires with my first set of 20's and was not happy with the gaps, I also was not happy with BBS LM reps on the 6, the centers looked too small for the body of the car.

I don't know about the drops between GC and coupe but when i switched out the rims and tires, same sized rims just higher profile tires they filled out the fenders and quarters perfectly and I get better traction, better ride quality, handling, etc. It's better all around so i stuck with it.

Here's a good side shot in the light to show that there are no gaps at all between the tires to the body of the car and for me that is ideal. If you can post one we could see a comparison of the drops between the coupe and gran coupe, also how the tire sizes look.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0