View Single Post
      10-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
kingoyejordan
Private
Rep
Drives: Citrin Black F13 Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Bleed BMW Viscous View Post
I have been driving M vehicles for many years. I went out test driving a 650i Convertible and a M3 Convertible over the same road surface here in California.

The M3 drove fine but it did have lots of road noise, a kind of drone I could hear from the interior on this one length of freeway.

Then we drove the 650i over the same length of freeway and the road noise was gone. the 650i was comfy and wrapped me in luxury, and sport.

Although the M6 Appeals to me for many aesthetic reasons, I feel that a 650 feels better to me on the Butt-O-Meter.

I am 49 now and I guess I would rather have more comfort than performance however, if you want to trade your M6 for my 650 I would still do it...lol!
I went from the 04 745 to 06 650 vert and then to 10 650 Vert now anxiously waiting for my F12... I understand his gripe about the interior of the car but the 7 series is a luxury liner.. a limo of sorts... the 650 is a sports car. I actually think they've improved the seats a lot. My 06 650 used to wear me out just on short 3 hr road trips. Once you get a 6er it is hard to want to drive anything else. Especially when you drop the top.... dang!!!
Appreciate 0