View Single Post
      02-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #128
MiroE90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAUROS View Post
Not taking anything away from an M6, but your friend CLEARLY can't drive a GT-R. I've owned both a '12 and '13 GT-R and I would not have lost. The GTR is one of the fastest accelerating production vehicles in the world, from any gear or any speed. Period.

BMW offers nothing, at this time, that can handle a GTR.
Okay let's add some validity to your statement here:

You purchased a 2012 GTR and a 2013 GTR in a matter of 12 months, and both are "previously owned" cars based on your profile. Okay, clearly you have money. Money enough to lose big on a 2011 M3, 2012 GTR and 2013 GTR. The loss on those 3 cars alone, will buy you a 2011 1M Coupe which is currently your "future car".

Then to top it all off, you dont say "the GTR is the fastest accelerating cars I've owned", you throw a general statement of "the GTR is the fastest accelerating production vehicle in the world, from any gear or any speed. Period."... Okay, well outside of the fact that you quoted some dimwit somewhere... you're seriously going to made a statement like that... okay, let's add more validity to your statement.

Therefore, if we were to belive you, the GTR would out accelerate a Veyron (previously mention by another member) from 360kmph to 400 kmph? Well the GTR can't get to 360 to save it's life from any gear to any gear... ergo, you have no idea what you are saying... hopefully the other GTR morons didn't apply too much lotion to their hands while stroking their pencil dicks.

Since now we have proven what you say has no validity, and someone of your intellect level likely does not make a lot of money (unless dad's trust fund is health) you likely (and I do mean likely, as I have zero certainty) that you are full of shit, and likely never owned a GTR. Did you drive one? maybe, owned one, unlikely!

Thanks for not contributing to human kind, please flush all your sperm down the drain until you have sparingly developed an IQ surplus to be able to pass it on to future generations.

EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET... that's right, you're the raining F1 world champion... please tell us more about your amazing driving skills and how you can destroy stig around the Top Gear test track, wile you drive a 1.2l 3 cylinder polo vs Stig in a Gumpert. Please teach us your driving skills. If you open up a driving school I swear I'll be your first pupil.

Last edited by MiroE90; 02-13-2013 at 10:39 AM.. Reason: How could I forget
Appreciate 0