Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSUGOGRN View Post
Just got the car back today from the dealership. So this was a little bit of crazy experience but in the end, the dealership was awesome and while they were replacing the struts, they threw the rear springs on for no charge. I know they had to the take the springs off any ways but still pretty cool

They don't absolutely make a set of springs for the 650xi F12 so I went with the Eibach Pro-Kit 20117.140 based on some recommendations. This set is made for the 650 convertible but I am pretty happy with the results. Not a crazy drop...maybe an 1" at most on each corner but still looks pretty good. First picture is a before and the second is after. I only had a quick moment to take pics as I needed to get back to work after picking up the car. I will snap some more pics this weekend with the stock wheels on.

However, I now have in my garage 20x10.5 and 20x9 VS Vorged VS08's, a v style rear trunk carbon lid and v style carbon side blades that I plan to install this Sunday.

I also have a painted M6 diffuser and a v style carbon rear diffuser. I plan this weekend to install the M6 diffuser. Then I will take the car to a muffler shop to do a muffler delete and have quad tips installed and then I will install the v style rear diffuser. I think I have decided on a Hamann front lip as I it has grown on my a little. Hoping to have the car completely done in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I will post pics as mods are completed.
looking forward to pics of the final product, as well as your thoughts on the muffler delete!
2014 BMW 650xi Gran Coupe Msport Black Sapphire Metallic on full black merino leather. 20" M5 343M wheels for summer, 20" 373 wheels for winter with Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 studded snow tires. M6 CP exhaust with M6 Diffuser and ///M Performance carbon fiber finisher. Mission Performance stage 1.5 and transmission tune.
Appreciate 0