06-05-2014, 03:02 PM   #3
bigbrian
riding on rails
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2o13 m6 f13

Quote:
Originally Posted by michel lane View Post
I believe the waste gate is part of the garret turbo housing . The bov are recirc so I would image easly replaceable with after market units .

The Bov won't make any performance improvements , but will give you better sweeeeesh noise ! . I am looking forward to your feedback on your Dp and resonator deletes . Will you be monitoring the AFR due to better flow with the system ?

Are you using a piggy back at the moment ?
Do you happen to know of the "better" manufactures of the aftermarket BOVs? I will do my homework as well (obviously) but if I can find the top dog in the space that would be great. I am mainly looking for the added "swooooooooshhhh" noice (I know kind of dumb but it's a preference).

I am not currently monitoring AFR however somewhere along the line I will install an AFR gauge. So with that said I won't know AFR values immediately after the install of the DPs and mid pipes.

I am using the BMS JB Stage 1 (piggy back) from Burger Motorosports. It's set at +3 on the boost setting.

Brian
/// 2o13 m6 f13 . jb4 tuned . meth injected . msr intake . 21" adv1 wheels . eisenmann race w/ catless DPs . vorsteiner full aero . accuair e-level w/ bagged KW V3 struts . dinan sways . bel stir+ w/ alp jammer . jl audio subs
/// 2o13 x5m e70 . velos tuned . 22" adv1 wheels . dropped on kw variant3 coilovers . passport 9500ci radar & jammer. gets groceries fast
Appreciate 0