12-24-2013, 11:21 AM   #1
Mrrippey
Private
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 650gc, 2009 Audi Q5

Garage List
Question Close to buying 650GC, questions

Hello all,

First post but been lurking for a while. Looks like I'm going to pull the trigger on a 650GC in Feb14 and wanted to get your opinions...

1. I've built one out and it comes to about $107K. What is a more realistic price, are there discounts to be had. I know Audi didn't budge much on the S7 (they wanted $90k) and a similar Panamera was closer to $125k too rich for me. These are just MSRP prices. I've read sporadically I can get like $10k off new, less of a break used.

2. Does it make sense to get a certified pre owned vs. New. Seems they are going for low to mid $80k's. I've historically purchased cert cars usually because they are much cheaper but usually a few years older.

3. Buy vs. Lease? I'll have about $50k on hand in either case. Credit is ok, thinking payments of $1100 - $1300 lease, finance around $850. I will keep car at least four years for sure. I don't mod cars in any way, maybe tints and a radar on this car though.

4. Are there any options that are 'must have'? I built mine with m sport, lighting, red nappa, cold, driver assist plus, and executive packages.

Anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks all. Looking forward to joining the club!

Rippey

Last edited by Mrrippey; 12-24-2013 at 11:37 AM..
Appreciate 0