11-20-2017, 06:37 PM   #39
rsuhandy
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F06 M6;E92 M3;E85 Z4M; 958 SEH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace32x View Post
r888rs have only been on the car for about 800 miles, i don't launch or abuse the car. solely on there because i like the traction and they fit the adv1s very well, prior to them being on it had stock pirellis on it. this isn't my only car, nor my fun weekend car (no reason to rip on it like a teenager) ill get in my 3k whp vette if im looking for some excitement. i cruise it around to outings with the woman (dinners, shows etc) and to and from the gym.

As a recent buyer for an 2014 M6 GC I kind of agree with LI-M5.
Unfortunately as a buyer of a $60,000 or more vehicle, I usually assume the worst of a previous owner, unless of course I know them personally.
My criteria were in this order:

1 year of factory warranty left or CPO
CP
Full Leather
Less than 35K miles
San Marino Blue or Singapore Grey

FWIW I paid 59K for all these boxes checked.
I think the problem is that not many people value the mods over their other wants as mods can be installed by the new owners. Buyers can't remove mileage or add factory options easily.
I think you should totally strip the car back to stock as I think you'll come out ahead. I think you'd have an easy sell if you priced in the low to mid 50s and then make some of your money back on parting out the mods.

GLWS
Appreciate 0