05-16-2014, 08:25 AM   #13
jcbh
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhn2000 View Post
So yesterday on my way back from a meeting I dropped in to see my friends at BMW Toronto. Chit chatting here and there - a 2014 ///M6 (white on full red leather, executive, and B&O) was sitting there it had been there for quite some time - stunning car! I made a joke about how the heck they hadn't sold it, they mentioned that M6s coupes are rare and a tough sell at times. I went home and couldn't get the car out of my head, the cockpit inside, the carbon roof, the stitching, the B&O, it was stunning. I test drove one a while back and it felt much more sporty and handled different then the M5.

Without even driving it I made them an offer and just signed off, pretty pumped! Always wanted one of these things, I hope my winters will be compatible on the M6 but will find out more later. Dropping the M5 off on Saturday and picking it up next week, will look sweet next to my R8GT. While driving today and yesterday I have seen Panameras everywhere and have yet to see one M6 coupe. Now I need an exhaust, some ok pictures attached - will put more in when I pick it up.
Congratulations! Great car, great choice. I have a 2014 M6 GC and always get comments here in Los Angeles from valets, as they claim they never see them at all. Nice to be more exclusive. These M6's are such great looking cars. Post more pics when you get it.
Enjoy, and all the best,
Jeff
Appreciate 0