View Single Post
      10-01-2015, 09:38 PM   #29
M6-Coupe
Major General
Rep
Drives: F92 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by emingabri View Post
I here you man, already have my attorney working on this, she said they might come to their senses before but after being hit with a storage fee I'm sensing my cars going to be tampered with before I even get her out. This isn't about the money anymore, this is about business ethics.

BMW customer care responded today, said the field tech found 50-60 "burnouts" ...not sure where and where that happened but I specifically remember launching the car once and having the axle break once. I don't even think its physically possible to do that many launched in this car?!? you would have to re-fuel if I'm not mistaken...(drive 5-10 miles after a launch, cant launch when you start up blah blah) This isn't a TURBO S!
First of all 50-60 burnout is nothing for this car. There are many people going to race events and do over 10 races per day beside the usual burnout (or launch). Second, you said you purchased the car after lease return. was this car CPO? The reason I'm asking is because if they have the record of 50-60 burnout, they must have time stamp to show when those burnouts happened. With these time stamps (that you and your attorney must ask them and document), you can prove it happened in past and not now while you got a CPO car.
Anyways I wish everything goes well for you.
Gone : 2013 F13 Sakhir Orange M6 -7DCT
Gone: 2013 F13 Alpine White 650i -ZF8
Appreciate 0