View Single Post
      09-30-2015, 12:07 PM   #24
someguy1993
Rep
Drives: _

I here you man, already have my attorney working on this, she said they might come to their senses before but after being hit with a storage fee I'm sensing my cars going to be tampered with before I even get her out. This isn't about the money anymore, this is about business ethics.

BMW customer care responded today, said the field tech found 50-60 "burnouts" ...not sure where and where that happened but I specifically remember launching the car once and having the axle break once. I don't even think its physically possible to do that many launched in this car?!? you would have to re-fuel if I'm not mistaken...(drive 5-10 miles after a launch, cant launch when you start up blah blah) This isn't a TURBO S!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonRider View Post
So have you called BMW Customer Care?

This is a warranty claim, and unless the dealer can PROVE you were malicious and damaged the car (20s? They HAVE 20s on them from the factory) why would they not repair it. They get paid/reimbursed from BMW and BMW has the final say.

Squeeky wheel and all. BMW dealers are no different than any Toyota/Chevy/Ford dealership, they just have espresso machines.

I couldnt get a certain DFW dealership to call me back when they secretly changed some of my paperwork and added almost $3000 in add-ons to the backside of my deal, but when I called BMW Customer Care, I got a call the next day.

Hit em from the top down.

I will say I had a similar issue with Nissan around 2009. After I paid an atty to write them a letter (Nissan, not the dealership), I ended up with the repairs I needed along with $13,000 plus atty fees in my pocket. Just sayin.
Appreciate 0