View Single Post
      05-31-2014, 08:05 AM   #7
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Looks splendid....but then I'm biased as it's almost like looking at my car. The buying process is great isn't it - almost addictive. In fact, some would say with me, it is

Anyway, I do keep toying with the idea of a C4S, but every time I go and look at one it just doesn't feel anywhere near as special add my M6 so I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to do it. The M6 is an almost irreplaceable car currently....as I've said before, maybe the new AMG GT or S63 coupe will compare in future but currently, theres not a lot that compares. Most people don't even try the M6 and simply discount it as overpriced or not very good (hence I don't think it has the best reputation amongst 'enthusiasts'); the reality is very different for those (like all of us) who actually step outside of the box and try it.

I've previously owned a 997 Turbo but I've never driven a 991 - I expect the Porsche does drive better (?) than the M6 so I'm keen to know more about how the M6 compares with the Porsche?
Appreciate 0