JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

this car is stunning.
Drop.
Dead.
Gorgeous.

I love the direction BMW is going with their future models. This is getting my pumped for the F30 3-series.
I'm gonna throw it out there and curse me if you want but i think i make a good point...... No M6...... give NA the Alpina version after they get there hands on it.

the 6-series of today doesn't seem like the 6er of the late 70s and early 80s. These cars are bigger, more luxurious, and more of a Grand Tourer.
I'd like to see the M badge given a rest for these six-figure models like the 6 and 7-series. Having the Alpina badge on the back of this will grow awareness of the most famous BMW tuner in the world.

I know no one will agree with me but its just a thought- i simply feel an Alpina badge will suit this model better than the M badge.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0