View Single Post
      08-29-2012, 01:01 AM   #60
WhyGeeGee
Second Lieutenant
Qatar
Rep
Drives: 2014 M6 GC , 2016 X5M

This is one of the best comments that I read over at C&D :

"despite what a C&D comparison concludes. Objective things like A7’s 0-60, or the GC's faster Slalom? Got it( and honestly a few tens is not a "deal breaker" for me LOL). If I cared about performance I wound not buy a two ton car. I would opt for an M3 or a 911. And Yes I would not mind paying more for the Gran coupe its more exclusive, and to me its nicer inside and out. I was actually invited to drive both cars recently, and the “quantifiable” differences are indistinguishable in the REAL WORLD. So I would pick the one that felt better, was more fun, and had the more beautiful interior and exterior to me, the GC…B/C I can guarantee you no one will buy these cars for track days, or drag racing, ha-ha. Judging by all your posts on here I think it’s safe to say your just a lounge chair "enthusiast", and frankly quite obnoxious..I hope you don’t represent all Audi fans : ). So you can waste your time tooting your Audi horn on here, and recite C&D results it like its scripture. I test drove them and formed my own opinion. I like the BMW. "
Appreciate 0