View Single Post
      08-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #51
gehmjc21
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 650i X drive

I guess I really never understood why people bash Audi and others bash BMW. Both make unbelievable automobiles, and we should be so lucky to drive cars that the vast majority of people dream about owning.

With that being said I quite honestly like both. I had an e92 335i and loved the car. From there I jumped to a 2010 S4 because I needed the AWD. I absolutely loved that car, and it runs circles around the old & new 335. And that doesn't mean the 335 is a bad car but the S4 was a step above. Now I'm getting back to BMW in the new 6er. I miss having a coupe and I wanted something a little more GT.

I too was looking at a new 335i xdrive for my wife, fully loaded about $57k. I decided to look at the new A6 for her instead. Same price for a loaded prem plus with audi's sport package. I got a '12 for a steal and she loves it. Is it as good as a 335 m sport? I don't know, to each is own. However I will admit Audi's MMI system does circles around the current i drive. Now that doesn't mean that BMW won't step their game up, but then again the B&O system in my 6er is mindblowing.

Okay, that's my $.02, I actually enjoy the arguing back and forth, entertaining for a Friday!
F10 550xi retired
F01 750xi
Appreciate 0